Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Classy Class Pass

Like many college students across the nation, I have put on the infamous fifteen pounds. Well, actually, I have to be frank and say that I've added on fifteen plus a little extra. It's safe to say that with the large selection of restaurants and bars in NYC, my eyes were a little bigger than my stomach. However, as I enter into my final year, I am vowing to change everything. My diet has been cleaned up and now it's time to incorporate the exercise.

Recently, I have come across a company called ClassPass. ClassPass offers members the luxury of attending the hundreds of fitness studios in the Manhattan area. The catch is that ClassPass members can only attend the individual participating fitness studios three times during their month long billing cycle. So, say there's a studio called Cassidy's World; I would only be able to attend that studio three times. For some people, it's a total no go. For me, it's a steal. 

I'm using this blog to report back on all the different fitness studios that I visit. My posts will entail what I think about the class, the instructor, the space, and really anything else that I see pertinent to the discussion. Hopefully, this blog will help me, but more importantly, I hope that it helps you all enter the fitness world based on my recommendations! Stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your adventures.

    I did a bungy jump a couple of months ago to get out of my comfort zone. I was fine right until I was looking over the ledge, but I put my arms out and jumped (and survived) :-)

    ReplyDelete